Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Skinny Dip (New Belgium Brewing)

After a long and stressful week of packing
and a move to Atlanta, GA, I was ready to
sit down and enjoy a glass in my new digs.
As I perused the beer aisle at the local grocers, Jordan suggested I try Skinny Dip from New Belgium Brewing. She is always raving about their most popular Fat Tire amber ale, which is a delightful change of pace, with it's mild flavor. I decided to give Skinny Dip a chance, and boy am I glad I did! This summer creation has the most malt flavor of any summer brew I have experienced yet and is perfect for the hot weather. The brew is balanced with a generous selection of Cascade Hops and lime leaf infusion to give a wonderful full-bodied flavor that has jumped to the top of my summer beer list. I cannot stress enough how great it is to experience a summer beer that utilizes malty flavor as this has. For those of you in the Northeast without access to this great treasure, all I can say is it's worth the trip to get one!

For those of you keeping score: 5 out of 5 for this hidden treasure.

On a side note for all you Green folks out there, New Belgium Brewing is employee owned and wind powered, touche.

No comments:

Post a Comment